Principled Politician’s Pledge In Support Of Life and Liberty
Principled Politicians Pledge Life and Liberty:
I, ______________________, pledge, as an incumbent or political candidate for any office, that I will openly declare and fight for the following principled political measures, so help me God:
- Work for the immediate release of Linda Gibbons and Mary Wagner.
- Rescind all legislative and judicial bubble zones that discriminate against pro-life activists and restore their God-given Charter rights.
- Defund abortion at home and abroad.
- Abolish abortion by recognizing the personhood and humanity of the preborn and re-criminalize abortion.*
- To never support any measure in support of active euthanasia or assisted suicide.
- Dismantle all Human Rights Commissions and Tribunals.
On this _____ Day of ___________ 2013 Signature: __________________
First Name: _________________, Last Name: __________________
Email Address: ________________@________________._________
Mailing Address: __________________________________________,
City: _______________, Prov: _______, Postal Code: _____________.
Phone: (______) _______- ____________
*(The only exception would be to save the life of the mother)